This section is under construction and will be added as soon as possible. If you have a particular interest in this topic, please email me.
* learn where all the toilets and public restrooms are in the places where you regularly go
* take a small potty with you or a VPPS
* offer before leaving, when you arrive, before you leave
* take a piece of tape and paper to put over the automatic flushing sensor mechanism
* place the potty in the boot/trunk of the car - or on the back seat or on the floor between front and back seats, or between two open doors on the passenger side
* folding toilet seat reducers can be handy - Pottette is one brand