Most items can be ordered with "buy it now" buttons on the item listing. If you would like something more customised and totally unlike anything shown, please email me to discuss your requirements. After adding everything to your order, then click on the View CART link at the top of the page.
I am happy to make arrangements for gift cards and vouchers. Email me to sort out the best way for it to work for you and the person you would like to give them to.
Most Noonee Wilga items are custom made according to your requested size and choice of fabrics, although on rare occasion I may be able to offer pre-made items with final customisation available to your requirements.
I make all items myself in our smoke-free, pet-free, fabric over-run home. My time is, unfortunately, not unlimited so at times of high demand it may take longer to get a reply from me and for your order to be completed. Please be patient - or if your impatience gets the better of you, email me a reminder :-)
If you have an urgent need for items, because of unexpected or imminent travel etc, please email me and I will see what I can do to accommodate your requirements. A premium may be payable for such urgent requests.
* age and approx weight of your child
* measurements of your child including waist, hips, thigh and straddle. Refer to the diagram to the right. Please note that my daughter insists on wearing very low cut undies - but the style of OneWet Pants and other items are not so low!!
* if you would like split pants, then also include the length from side waist to outside ankle bone (or the length that you would like the legs to be)
* for custom-made leg warmers, include the length from undies line at the thigh to outside ankle bone (or the length that you would like them to be made)
* if you are ordering cloth pads, it helps me to plan - and to meet your requirements - if you also tell me when you expect to need to use them next
* your choice of colours and fabrics. Recommended fabrics are given with each different item. Click through to the Fabric Choices page for links to different swatches.
* your postal address
* how you would like to make your payment
Pheww! That seems like a lot! If you have additional questions or queries or requests, please let me know :-)