Ordering from Noonee Wilga
Most items can be ordered with "buy it now" buttons on the item listing. If you would like something more customised and totally unlike anything shown, please email me to discuss your requirements. After adding everything to your order, then click on the shopping trolley image at the top of the right hand navigation bar.
I am happy to make arrangements for gift cards and vouchers. Email me to sort out the best way for it to work for you and the person you would like to give them to.
Training pants, open crotch pants, slings and more
Almost all Noonee Wilga items are custom made according to your child's measurements and in your choice of fabrics, although on rare occasion I may be able to offer pre-made items with final customisation available to your requirements. Have a look at the bottom of this page for such items if they are available.
I make all items myself in our smoke-free, pet-free, fabric over-run home. My time is, unfortunately, not unlimited so at times of high demand it may take longer to get a reply from me and for your order to be completed. Please be patient - or if your impatience gets the better of you, email me a reminder :-)
If you have questions or queries please either email me or if I am online, you could have a quick chat with me. Check the chat app over there in the right hand column.
If you have an urgent need for items, because of unexpected or imminent travel etc, please email me and I will see what I can do to accommodate your requirements. A premium may be payable for such urgent requests.
Payment can be made by direct deposit (preferred) into an Australian bank account, by funded Paypal, credit card through Paypal or an agreed-upon trade. If you would like to suggest an alternative method of payment, please let me know (eg swap, gift voucher or something else).
What to include in your order:
* age and approx weight of your child
* measurements of your child including waist, hips, thigh and straddle. Refer to the diagram to the right. Please note that my daughter insists on wearing very low cut undies - but the style of OneWet Pants and other items are not so low!!
* if you would like split pants, then also include the length from side waist to outside ankle bone (or the length that you would like the legs to be)
* for custom-made leg warmers, include the length from undies line at the thigh to outside ankle bone (or the length that you would like them to be made)
* if you are ordering cloth pads, it helps me to plan - and to meet your requirements - if you also tell me when you expect to need to use them next
* your choice of colours and fabrics. Recommended fabrics are given with each different item. Click through to the Fabric Choices page for links to different swatches.
* your postal address
* how you would like to make your payment
Pheww! That seems like a lot! If you have additional questions or queries or requests, please let me know :-)
Ready to go!
I have in-stock items of cloth menstrual pads and breast pads - some are listed at my store at the Cloth Pad Shop but you get a better deal by ordering from the page on this site! You can get an even better deal if you email me requesting a mystery selection of pads!