Lunette menstrual cup
Menstrual Cup is made in Finland of 100% medical-grade
Model 1 is recommended for
women who have a light flow or who have never had sexual intercourse.
Model 2 is recommended for
women who have a heavier flow.
There are more comprehensive sizing guidelines here
The Lunette cup is:
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free, odourless and safe.
- Economic and ecologically-friendly; used with care, one
menstrual cup lasts for 5-10 years
- Easy-to-use and comfortable, needs emptying only 2-4 times
a day depending on your flow
- Can be used during the night
- The lining
of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, so
cleaning is extremely easy
- Can be sterilised by placing in boiling water for 2-5
- Does not disrupt the natural lubricating ability of the
does it dry the vaginal mucous membrane
- Can be used during sports and exercise
- Suitable for women of all ages and sizes.
The Lunette menstrual cup is listed in the Australian
Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L157084. It is also FDA